Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Honor goes a long way

I am so blessed!! Something happened with my job recently that helped me realize how far honor and favor will take you.  I have been working for an Ad company for almost 1 year now. It is a job I get to do from home, which is a huge blessing!  It comes with its stresses though. I have to make Ad sales with my Co-worker and Rep, Daniel. If we don't make sales, we don't make money, which pays our bills. This job keeps me on my toes, but I'm so thankful for it! I am good at what I do and God's favor is on this job.  Now, as most of you know, I am a spit fire, and Daniel has put up with some of my craziness, and does so with great patients and tolerance and vice versa.  But at the end of the day, what makes our team work so well, is honor. There is a mutual trust and respect  that I have not experienced among co-workers thus far in my life. Recently, new management took over our team and was beginning to impliment a lot of contraints that involved us being micromanaged.  I HATE being micromanaged!! Daniel could tell it was distracting me, so he went to bat for me. He approached the company director and told him about our team work and how well we work together, and  requested that I would no longer be managed seperately from him. His request was granted because the director could see that we were trust worthy and productive on our own.  I am so thankful!!!  I know that it is honor and God's favor that has opened this door of blessings!!! I have peace and stability.  Honor goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment