Saturday, February 23, 2013

New thing!

This week was both challenging and thrilling!!  I am stepping up too the plate in a whole new way with my speaking business.  I'm already signed up for 5 events next month!  There is a new season ahead of change and adventure!! God is doing a new thing!! Last night, my roommate Ariel and I were talking, and I said "Our lives are changing right before our eyes." And she said "Our lives will never be the same again."  That is good news.  I have a whole new perspective for the next 10,20,30,40,50, 60 years of my life, and beyond into eternity.  God has laid a foundation through trials, discipleship, challenges, and learning experience in my life, and it is strong and sturdy, only a work that His Spirit could do. Now, just like a ninja, or warrior, I must take everything I have learned and put it into action.  Living for God is so exciting!!  I have seen through the experiences of my life, that people as they age tend to decrease in passion and creativity. They get increasingly less inspired, more complacent. They begin to digress rather than progress.  Jesus said if you try to hold onto your life, you will lose it, but if you lose your life for the Gospel, you will find it. I am seeing the truth of this in action in my life.  I am heading upwards, and I give my life to God to use for His purposes!! I am progressing towards all that He has for me!  I have plans to write a children's book, to compliment my presentations in schools.  May you also discover the joy of laying down your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment