Thursday, October 4, 2012

If You Say Go

The Rita Spinger song "If You Say Go" has spoken so deeply to my soul lately.

If you say go
We will go
If you say wait
We will wait
If you say step out on the water
And they say it can't be done
We will fix our eyes on you and we will come

This pretty much sums up where I am right now. I am in a season of change and transition, and with that comes a brutal war. When ever we step out to walk on water, fear, doubt and not to mention a big squal, comes against us.  But that doesn't mean it's not worth it. I say it is!  I desire God's full will for my life. I am stepping out on the water. I have a whole weeks vacation next week, which I had to fight very hard for.  I am using it to move my motivational speaking business forward. This is awesome and scary. I know that God will meet me.  Please pray for doors of opportunity to open wide!!

No comments:

Post a Comment