Monday, September 1, 2014

Glory to glory!

2 Corinthians 3:18 "And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit." 

I have decided to move to Miami Florida.  Great doors of opportunity have opened there to grow personally and professionally.  In a recent prayer time with a friend she said she saw a picture of me emerging from a cocoon and flying away.  I woke up this morning with a vision in my head of myself as a butterfly emerging from my cocoon in Miami and flying around the world.  I believe that we cocoon and emerge many times throughout our lives.  Each time we return to our cocoon we process and create, and then we emerge again, even bigger, more vibrant, colorful and glorious than before.  As we pursue God and His plan for our lives, He takes us from glory to glory.  

No comments:

Post a Comment