Saturday, January 10, 2015

Moving.

I have begun the moving process.  Many tears have been shed in this decision to move, but even in the bitter-sweetness of it all I can see change giving way to great new opportunities.  But none-the-less it is hard to leave everything that is familiar.  I have lived in my apartment for for seven years.  Seven is the number of completion.  In these seven years I have grown, healed and cultivated my talents.  I live about 3/4 mile from the Ruston Way Waterfront where I have spent countless hours skateboarding and sitting by the gorgeous waters of the Puget Sound. Ruston Way has been a place of peace to experience nature, unwind and be inspired. I live close to a beautiful park too. I have had parties and get togethers (graduation, birthday, fun) in the lounge with my dearest friends.  I have made mistakes and learned from them. I have lived alone in my apartment for 2 years which has been a cocooning phase.  A time of quiet rest and healing.  My apartment has been a place for the presence of God.  I'm really going to miss it.

























No comments:

Post a Comment