Sunday, May 26, 2013

Equity

I know it's been a while since I submitted an entry.  After being crowned Ms. Wheelchair Washington my life has been a whirlwind of events.  I am so blessed!!! My business has grown exponentially, I found an author for my Children' book, and I am running for Ms. Wheelchair America in July.  With all these good things happening the sweet in my life is very sweet and the bitter has a bit more of a bite.  These successes have strained relationships in my life and I find myself feeling more alone than ever at times.  On the other hand I have gone from feeling invisible to being seen by the world.  This is very exciting and at the same time very scary!!!  Being seen means being pursued by many.  I have the tendency to say yes to anything that sounds like a good idea.  On a few occasions recently I have jumped into agreements and decisions that seemed like a good idea but ultimately leave me feeling anxiety.  Thank God for grace. Proverbs 6 says "My son, if you have put up security for your neighbor , if you have struck hands in pledge for another, if you have been trapped by what you said , ensnared by the words of your mouth, then do this my son, to free yourself, since you have fallen into your neighbors hands: Go and humble yourself; press your plea  with your neighbor, allow no sleep to your eyes. Free yourself like a gazelle from the hand of the hunter, like a bird from the snare of the fowler."   I have learned that there is a way out of unwise decisions, but my goal is to tell anyone who asks something of me, that I will get back to them in 24 hours.  As I continue to pursue God's plan for my life and get more Kingdom of God equity, I need to be wise with the opportunities that have been entrusted to me, by making wise choices with my friendships, time, and activities. One thing I know is that in these decisions to follow wisdom, will be great reward.  How does this speak too you?

No comments:

Post a Comment